Established Practice in KY seeking Hem/Onc
- Join an established practice.
- Currently 1 Hem/Onc and 1 NP.
- Need due to retirement of long time Hem/Onc in the community
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits and retirement package.
- Signing bonus, relocation, student loan repayment
- Fellowship Stipend.
- Hospital is a 152 bed facility.
- University town.
Located just 2 hours from Nashville and just 15 minutes away from the beautiful KY Lakes Region and Land Between the Lakes. We've a population of around 26K. Voted Friendliest Small Town in America by USA Today and Rand McNally, you will find we are a welcoming, bright, and safe community; we offer state and nationally ranked K-12 education, and higher education at Murray State University whose population lends extra energy, culture, and growth to our town.