An established hospital in Kentucky is currently in search of a urologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must able to use Centricity and Soarian EMR for charting. The assignment schedule is weekend call coverage. The incoming physician must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. You must have a KY state medical license.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- BC required
- Weekend call
- Must have ACLS and BLS certification
- Centricity and Soarian EMR
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology